The Critical Systems for Running a Profitable Restaurant
Presented by David Scott Peters, founder of TheRestaurantExpert.com
Attend this full-day workshop to learn how to:
- Easily make more money with the menu and staff you already have
- Add 3-5% to your bottom line overnight and be on your way to 15–20% profits on a monthly basis
- Stop the bleeding of your bank account while empowering management to order and schedule following simple fool-proof systems ensure you’re on budget week in and week out
Most independent restaurant owners use their “gut” to run their restaurants instead of the real numbers. You might as well gamble for a living. This approach risks your restaurant’s success, your employees’ stability and your own family’s livelihood. Instead, learn how to manage and control two of your biggest expenses in your restaurant next to an empty chair — food and labor costs — to predict your profits with accuracy.
The day is broken up into three sections that help you run a more profitable restaurant:
- The one system your restaurant must have to survive and determining where YOUR numbers need to be
- Paint-by-number food and labor controls for maximum profitability
- The secrets to holding your management team accountable and getting more done
Free for All Who Attend this Session: SMART Restaurant Management Training System
Valued at $1,997
A Proven, Easy-to-Follow System that Turns Managers into Top Performers
This fool-proof system virtually guarantees you’ll never put supervisors on the floor before they’re ready. Restaurants that use this training system learn how to transform the most inexperienced manager into a skilled and valuable leader. This is not a crash course, but a full and complete training course with content quality surpassing live programs that cost thousands of dollars more. Use this training system to build managers you can rely on to run your restaurant right. Simply deliver it according to the instructions and immediately reap the rewards. You don’t need anything else and you can stop tolerating incompetent managers. This nine-part system is provided to you via email for instant use in your restaurant. Learn more about the product here.