The Critical Systems for Running a Profitable Restaurant
Presented by David Scott Peters, founder of TheRestaurantExpert.com
Plus a bonus presentation from restaurant marketing expert Kamron Karington, founder of Repeat Returns
Attend this two-day special workshop to learn how to:
- Easily make more money with the menu and staff you already have
- Add 3-5% to your bottom line overnight and be on your way to 15–20% profits on a monthly basis
- Keep your cash in the bank while empowering management to order and schedule following simple fool-proof systems ensure you’re on budget week in and week out
- Operate like a chain restaurant without losing your independence
- Gain powerful marketing insights that will take your restaurant to the next level
Do you want to know why the chain restaurants you compete with are so successful and make so much money? They use systems and base everything on the numbers. Most independent restaurant owners use their “gut” to run their restaurants instead of the real numbers. You might as well gamble for a living. This approach risks your restaurant’s success, your employees’ stability and your own family’s livelihood. Instead, attend this incredible two-day education opportunity to learn how to manage and control two of your biggest expenses in your restaurant next to an empty chair — food and labor costs — to predict your profits with accuracy.
As a bonus, you’ll also hear from the marketing authority for restaurants, Kamron Karington. He is the founder of Repeat Returns, which provides done-for-you marketing automation and Yelp assistance designed to reduce discounting and increase profits for restaurant owners.
Free for All Who Attend this Session:
- Budget Creator Pro access (typically only available to our Members)
- A collection of spreadsheets for sales forecasting and purchasing budgets
- SMART Restaurant Management Training Systems, valued at $1,997.00
- Join TheRestaurantExpert.com as a Member by December 31, 2018, and we’ll credit you back the $250 workshop tuition.